Home decoration can always be given a nice definition with natural stones such as marble, granite or travertine, etc. To create a boundless and attractive appearance within the home, it is always preferred to go with these excellent selections. These stones are not only available in remarkable shades, but also you will become an admirer of patterns of these natural stones.
A granite countertop or marble backsplash can definitely give a classic look to your kitchen and bathroom. Again, for flooring too, these natural stones are just perfect. So, let us have a look how these natural stones are going to make our living-place more pleasurable.
- Marble: Marble has always possessed an exotic appearance and flooring done with marble tiles can surely give you a nice interior. Besides charming colors, veining on the marbles is also able to make your living-place more glamorous. This stone is perfect for designing fireplace or countertops.
- Travertine: Both for interior and exterior flooring, travertine is known to be one of the popular natural stones to the homeowners and interior designers. To give the outdoor an outstanding appearance, it is always preferred to opt with Travertine flagstones, copings or ledgerstones. This natural stone can be combined with glass or metal and there is no doubt that this will make the exterior more effective. Again, this stone can be available in some well-defined shades such as cream, brown, pink and copper and one can surely select the best among these colors.
- Slate: Dealing with Slate pavers has always been proven to be awesome for the exteriors. Slate tiles are hugely being used for flooring, wall cladding, etc. The colorful patterns are always ready to give the best appearance to the outdoors and indoors. Blue, gray, brown, pink, etc are some exceptional colors which will surely convert your living areas into a dream place.
- Limestone: This is another popular natural stone which is broadly used in industrial as well as in residential places. Countertops with limestone will always give a striking appearance to your kitchen. While you are renovating your bathroom, then also you can go with limestone mosaic. The colors and patterns of limestone will surely give your living areas a comfortable look.
- Onyx: This semi-precious stone is widely applied in various business areas. These are suited for designing charming countertops such as bartops, etc. This stone also looks nice with the combination of glass, metal, etc.
Apart from having charming appearances, those natural stones are easy to maintain and durable too.
If you are planning to restructure your bathroom, then the New Year quartz collections would change your conception. Some exceptional colors and designs have unveiled for happy bathrooms. Owners can explore the market of premium natural stone material without conventional price tags. New section gathers exclusive shades of copper, calm hue of gray (light and deep) and others for trendy faded backdrops. Some soft white colors, brown with several shades and tones of taupe would enhance the class of interior as well. Premium quartz colors of newly launched models introduce 11 creative and 45 sublime colors.
Colors for your bathroom:
Whether you are trying to explore some exclusive items to mount an innovative and stylish bathroom, then the Antico Cloud, Chantilly Taupe, and Sandy Cove are the Delicate choices. Not only the color line up but also some trending ingredients became crucial to creating your happy bathroom. Here, you can get the tips to fix the visual, smell and feel the satisfaction of your space.
Classic: the antico cloud quartz tiles are very classy through its design, color, and surface. Therefore, the owners can apply it with specific shower space and basin. The entire bathroom would get a heavenly feeling with the addition of a colorful real rug. Some fabrics look awesome and quality rugs soak the moisture more than plastic ones. If you want a little bathroom feel, then a shower glass installation would enhance the feel and class of your bathroom. The new shade of cream can be applied on the floors. White shades deliver peace always; therefore owners can go for white models as well.
Rustic: some parts should be gorgeous, some should maintain the sophistication and some would balance both poles. Thus, an out-of-the-box design can deliver a creative bathroom. If the owners want a royal bathroom, then they can look for the Babylon Gray tiles for countertop design, huge mirrors, and KED lights. The meshed pebbles can add some green zone as well. A huge bathroom can be divided thus. The medium sized rural bathrooms can seek some fusions of white like desert bloom or Perla White to include softness. Gorgeous shades of blue and taupe have a great presence on backsplashes and walls.
Stylish: The style is made by the depth of colors, lines, and perfection so that owners can look for the Pacific Salt models to get a stylish bathroom. Some interesting wall decoration, traditional lightings and intelligent use of space can introduce a better style. The depth of pacific salt tile can enhance the glory of your bathroom.
Fireplace in the house is according to the choice of the homeowner. Some prefer it to be in the living room and some in the master bedroom. Many look alike, but using a unique type of tile will make it look different. There are tiles which match with the background and there are contrast colors also. The value of the house increases definitely by remodeling the fireplace. This is the focus point of any living area. It is better to have a pristine looking fireplace with some stylish tiles. The surround, backdrop and hearth of the fireplace have to be installed to give the best look.
Ceramic Tiles: These tiles can be used for the surround or hearth. There are many colors available and it is within the budget. These tiles are used for a plain looking fireplace. PEI rating of the tile should be 4 to 5 for using it for the hearth. These tiles are tough to tolerate the heat.
Porcelain Tiles: These tiles are expensive and more durable than the ceramic tiles. There are tiles which look like natural stone and wood in these tiles. They are tough as stone and are affordable. It is necessary to take the PEI rating 4to 5 for using it for the fireplace.
Granite: This is natural stone, scratch and heat resistant. In natural stone, granite is the strongest for a fireplace. It does not chip or crack and makes the best surround. It is easy to maintain this stone. It gives a special look for the place when installed.
Marble: They give a luxurious look to the place. It is more appealing with its variety of colors and elegant veins. It is best for both hearth and surrounds.
Slate: Though this natural stone is not as durable as granite, it is popular for its natural variation of color. The varying texture and color give more beauty to the place where it is installed. There are colors like gray, purple, orange and black in slate. They look natural for hearths and surrounds with their elegant color.
Antique tiles: Antique tiles define the fireplace. They are reproductions of the antique tiles. The designs are hand painted, hand-made and some are popular motifs. These tiles are completely different from the tiles available in the market.
The hearth and the surround tiles are the smartest option for any house. This adds to the beauty and keeps the family safe.
People looking for a distinctive look floors prefers the Slate tile. These tiles are natural stones and hence they last longer than the human made ones. Also, due to the variations in colors, there are several rustic and classic looks that you can obtain with these tiles. There are several things that make these tiles very popular in the market and among the builders and one of the top points is its durability. There is another fact that makes these tiles so popular. In an area with moisture these tiles are the perfect match as they can withstand dampness.
Along with the durability the Slate Tile also looks good that increases the USP of the interiors. These tiles are available in different grades. The higher the grade is the more lower the stones have been obtained underneath the ground. These types of tiles are stain resistant and they are not slippery. Safety is a huge asks, in any product, but with these types of tiles which are fire resistant, safety comes with the product. For its maintenance you just need to mop the floor with mild detergent. From a wide range of qualities and textures you can avail these tiles as they are also affordable.